[U-Boot-Users] [patch] CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 6 22:51:13 CET 2004

In message <3FDD871A.6000107 at wkamphuis.student.utwente.nl> you wrote:

> I've changed the implementation of the CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE flag a bit.
> Instead of checking for the CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE flag in lib_*/board.c
> I've moved the code to common/console.c. Now all (and future)
> architectures and boards can use the CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE flag.
>
> The patch is against the current CVS.

Thanks - added.

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The shortest unit of time in the multiverse is the News York  Second,
defined  as  the  period  of  time between the traffic lights turning
green and the cab behind you honking.
                                - Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_