[U-Boot-Users] U boot scripting / stand alone program capabilities

Gerrit Van de Velde gvd at denayer.wenk.be
Mon Feb 9 11:32:21 CET 2004

Dear U boot users,

I've read the DULG manual about the U boot scripting capabilities and
successfully run the hello_world.srec example, but now i want to replace
the hello world program with one of my own programs. How can I compile
my own program ? No info is available in the manuals I've read. I've
already tried with the Makefile that's included with the examples and
set ARCH to ppc and TOPDIR to ../u-boot/ (for config.mk) but that fails.

(I am using the MPC5200 Lite - Icecube)

Any pointers are welcome..