[U-Boot-Users] -- fix the ARM memory layout -- couple errors.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Feb 9 11:39:33 CET 2004

Dear Anders,

in message <fc.004c4e480020ffe03b9aca00479b883e.210060 at rea.de> you wrote:

> I'll port Richard's fixes to the current CVS and to the other ARM
> processors as soon as my current workload permits - please be

Thanks in advance.

> patient with me (but I guess you're busy with the Embedded World
> fair anyway ;-)

I know all too well what "current workload"  usually  means  ;-)  And
yes, the Embedded World does keep me busy, too...

I apologize that it took so long to get  allt  his  stuff  in  -  I'm
trying  hard  now to get back in sync with all the patches that piled
up. I will  make  sure  that  your  patch  goes  in  semi-immediately
whenever you send it.

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
As usual, this being a 1.3.x release, I haven't  even  compiled  this
kernel yet. So if it works, you should be doubly impressed.
      - Linus Torvalds in <199506181536.SAA10638 at keos.cs.Helsinki.FI>