[U-Boot-Users] RE: CFI conformant flash driver available

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Feb 9 17:30:34 CET 2004

Dear Sam,

in message <20040209022249.66473.qmail at web15214.mail.bjs.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Do you really want to release the patch on

It's not "released", just added to the top-of-tree version of the CVS.

> u-boot?There are still on the way to test it on two or
> more devices.At least,it didn't work in 4x8bit mode on
> LITE_DW.

Having the patch checked in on the CVS server gives us all  a  common
base to submit any further corrections or updates.

I'm looking forward to seeing your fixes.

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off indefinitely.