[U-Boot-Users] RE: CFI conformant flash driver available

Brad Kemp Brad.Kemp at Seranoa.com
Mon Feb 9 19:39:17 CET 2004

Here is a patch to the cfi flash driver with all the current fixes.
It contains support for x8/x16 bit mode, support for little endean
implementations, improved throughput for parallel Intel implementations.
All Intel implementation are now reporting no problems, there remains an
issue with an AMD implementation.

TODO:
There may be room for performance improvements in the x8/x16 support.
Other flash vendor support.
Brad