[U-Boot-Users] SystemACE support for u-boot via fat

Stephen Williams gfi8d1h02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Feb 10 19:18:43 CET 2004

Demke, Torsten Torsten.Demke-at-fci.com |u-boot-users| wrote:
> Hello Steve,
>
> I would recommed:
> "diff -purN --exclude=CVS your_local_CVS_dir clean_checkout_CVS_dir"

Which is ultimately what I did. Needed to do a make mrproper
as well to clean up the work directory, and add a few more
excludes, and edit out some parts of the diff that were not
part of the patch, but I got it done, and posted the result
yesterday evening. ... as an attachment:-)

This mailing list seems to have a very *slow* turn around,
so you might have missed it.