[U-Boot-Users] SystemACE support for u-boot via fat

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Feb 10 23:22:16 CET 2004

In message <12179-58823 at sneakemail.com> you wrote:

> If I had write access to the repository, then I could
> "cvs add" the files and then use "cvs diff -N" to get
> the desired patch. But then, if I had write acces to the
> repository, I could just add it without patches flying
> about:-)

You  can  run  CVS  with  a  local  repository.  Which  is   strongly
recommended   anyway   (except   you   are  using  another  /  better
configuration management system -  which  then  probably  provides  a
different tool to export patches).

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
You're dead, Jim.