[U-Boot-Users] FLASH PATCH for OMAP1610 board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Feb 11 12:24:11 CET 2004

In message <000501c3f08d$c1e2d830$0953579d at a0875497> you wrote:

> Can you please have a look into the patch I had sent earlier and move this
> patch into the CVS .

This patch _was_ added a couple of days ago.

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-
bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the
road to the drug store, but that's just peanuts to space.
                              -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy