[U-Boot-Users] MPC5200 BDI2000 and USB

Pierre AUBERT p.aubert at staubli.com
Wed Feb 11 15:24:09 CET 2004

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

>In message <402A13AA.8030602 at staubli.com> you wrote:
>

>>I'm using a BDI2000 to debug u-boot on a LITE5200 board. I've got
>>some problems with breakpoints and stepping when the MPC5200 USB is running.
>>

>What do you mean - debugging U-Boot when USB  is  running?  AFAIK  we
>don't have USB support in U-Boot for the 5200 yet.

I know, because I'm working on adding USB support on the MPC5200 (I will
submit a patch ASAP).
The MPC5200 is an OHCI controller, then it's quite simple.
The USB stack is working, and I'm making some tests with usb-storage
class. It works with a lot of
USB Sticks but I've got problems with some USB sticks, then I would like
to use gdb.

>Best regards,
>
>Wolfgang Denk

Best regards