[U-Boot-Users] RE: U-Boot CVS cfi_flash.c -- problem applying your patch...

Brad Kemp Brad.Kemp at Seranoa.com
Wed Feb 11 19:32:03 CET 2004

Tolunay,
It looks like there was a check in to cfi_flash.c between the time I
made the patch and now. It looks completely cosmetic, just white space
changes.
Here is a new patch against the head of the tree.
Wolfgang, please use this patch(cfi_flash_patch2) instead of the
previous patch (cfi_flash_patch).

Here is a patch to the cfi flash driver with all the current fixes.
It contains support for x8/x16 bit mode, support for little endean
implementations, improved throughput for parallel Intel implementations.
All Intel implementation are now reporting no problems, there remains an
issue with an AMD implementation.

TODO:
There may be room for performance improvements in the x8/x16 support.
Other flash vendor support.
Brad