[U-Boot-Users] Adding support for a 'similar to existing' boa rd

Kamat, Nishant nskamat at ti.com
Thu Feb 12 02:04:34 CET 2004

Wolfgang,

I would like to change the '1610innovator-' like directory and file names to
general 'omap1610' to include support for both the boards. Is that okay. If
yes, would you like me to send one patch containing changes to existing
files, and another containing the re-naming stuff, just so that it is easy
for you to identify the changes? Or one single patch is ok?

Thanks,
Nishant