[U-Boot-Users] How to add ethernet driver for ixp425 board

Bernieshu bernie.shu at smartbridges.com
Thu Feb 12 13:42:09 CET 2004

Hi, all

I need a u-boot running on Intel's ixp425 board with ethernet
functionality. But current u-boot version does not have it. I once tried
to move part of ixp400AccessLibrary to u-boot. But it seems difficult
for me because I am still fresh in both linux and u-boot.

Is it possible to write a ethernet driver for ixp425 similar as realtek
or others which are already included in u-boot?

Any help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards