[U-Boot-Users] Re: U-Boot-Users digest, Vol 1 #583 - 8 msgs

Sam Song samsongshu at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Feb 13 15:51:40 CET 2004

Hello,Shlomo Kut

You wrote:
> What are the AMD issues you referred to in your last
> post?

The cfi_flash.c hasn't worked well on 2*8bit or 4*8bit
AMD flash yet.Only "protect" command can work.Not for
erase and program operation.Brad needs time to figure
it out.I am working with Brad to test the cfi_flash.c
on more than one AMD device.

> I fails to write the environment to flash.
That's result it should have.Pls help with Brad to
work it out.Anyway,it's really a challanging and
worthwhile job.

Best regards,

Sam