[U-Boot-Users] Re: problems with the strataflash driver in U-boot

listmember at orkun.us listmember at orkun.us
Mon Feb 16 07:41:05 CET 2004

Josh,

> no dice.  here's the configuration in chip terms, followed by my config
> settings, followed by the driver ouput.
>
> suggestions?

I might be pointing the obvious but did you take out older strataflash.c/o
from your board Makefile? If not there can be conflict! Do a "make
mrproper" first so that dependencies are generated properly as well.

I used Brad's latest driver in 2x16bit(chipwidth)=32bit bus configuration
(using Intel 28F128J3) without any problem.

Best regards,
Tolunay