[U-Boot-Users] lan91c111 bad len

himbA goavr at email.si
Sat Feb 21 15:16:01 CET 2004

Robert Schwebel wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 02:15:29PM +0100, himbA wrote:
>
>>after upgrading my toolchain and u-boot sources to CVS 1.0.2 version I
>>still can't manage to get 'clean & fast' downloads of kernel image from
>>tftp server, though sometimes I do.
>

> Are you sure your hardware is ok? I've seen similar things on hardware
> which works only "sometimes".

I have flawlessly working u-boot.bin (I didn't compile it myself) image
from 1.0.0 version on the same hardware, but I can't seem to reproduce
the same image from the 1.0.0 sources , plus I was told that I should be
using latest CVS version of u-boot.

I'm not using that image cause it has disabled command line passing to
kernel so I can't boot over NFS.
> In general, the SMC91111 driver works on several boards here (although I
> havn't tested today's CVS).

My board is similar to Trizeps II, pxa255 cpu with 64M  ram and 32M flash.
> Robert

regards, himba