[U-Boot-Users] lan91c111 bad len

himbA goavr at email.si
Sat Feb 21 20:35:04 CET 2004

Josh Fryman wrote:
> how did you get the working 1.0.0 u-boot?  i thought you said you have
> been unable to recreate a valid 1.0.0 base, or a cvs base, or <foo> ?

i got it on cd as already compiled bin image, along with the source that
some third person previously worked on. bin image created date is
supposed to be compiled from the sources provided. we are both even
using the same toolchains.
i'm unable to recreate 'working' image (as the one i got on the cd) from
the sources provided which are dated at 15.12.03 (as uboot 1.0.0 version).

> if your platform is LE, you need the define.  the PXA/XScale series
> can be either, it's just a bit set in the processor.

i'll check that out.

regards,himba