[U-Boot-Users] I can not get u-boot working on my ixp425 board.

Bernie Shu bernie.shu at smartbridges.com
Sun Feb 22 05:12:45 CET 2004

Hi,

Thanks, Wolfgang. During my compiling, I got the following link error:
arm-linux-ld: ERROR: /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/arm-linux/3.2.1/be/libgcc.a(_udivsi3
.o) uses hardware FP, whereas u-boot uses software FP

I am new in this field. Could anybody tell me how to fix that? Or where can I get a arm cross-compiler which support software FP. I once tried to search from google. I got some info but not helpful enough.

Regards