[U-Boot-Users] patch to LUBBOCK files

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Feb 24 01:57:22 CET 2004

In message <20040221004103.4284ef13.fryman at cc.gatech.edu> you wrote:

> with the prior changes in the lan91c96.c files, it requires a very
> small change in the lubbock header file (configs/lubbock.h).  this
> adds a #define for the attribute address space for the lan chip.

It is a requirement that all changes that are logically dependent  on
each other shall be submitted in a single patch.

A couple of your previous patches were  applied  and  another  couple
patches  were  rejected.  How  should I find out if this patch is now
needed or not?

Rejected.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
                                                 -- Wernher von Braun