[U-Boot-Users] 答复: [U-Boot-Users] U-Boot and IOP80321

kelphon.Tang (唐天兵) kelphon.Tang at mic.com.tw
Tue Feb 24 02:11:02 CET 2004

Dear wolfgang,

        I think there are many people need such function, and I want to
setup a team to porting iop80321 for u-boot.

Dear all,
        any suggests will be a good think. and I need your help.

> Happy Work, Happy Life ;)
> Kelphon  Tang
> SW2, DSBU
> MiTAC Research(shanghai) LTD.
> Tel: 86-21-62479332 ext:2238
> Fax: 86-21-62479474

-----原始?件-----
?件人: Wolfgang Denk [mailto:wd at denx.de]
?送??: 2004年2月23日 17:57
收件人: kelphon.Tang (昄毞條)
主?: Re: [U-Boot-Users] U-Boot and IOP80321

In message <2D0FAB2B2342734183F200047F996CF08415F2 at mrsmail.mitac.com.cn> you
wrote:

>       I am dev a board base on Intel's 80321 CPU, and I am not sure if the
> u-boot can support such board.

U-Boot supports XScale processrs, so a port to the  80321  should  be
pretty straightforward.

>       have anyone done such work to porting u-boot support this board now?

No.

>       or I can get some document about u-boot and 80321? because I have
> review U-Boot's document, I don't find document about this

You will have to perform the port yourself.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C3F9EC.13146E50
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">

Please do NOT post HTML!!! Post plain text only!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Too many people are ready to carry the stool when the piano needs  to
be moved.