[U-Boot-Users] NFS support patch

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Feb 24 17:13:17 CET 2004

Hi Masami & Steven,

> I have no objection.
>
> Masami Komiya
>
> Steven Scholz wrote:
> > Hi

> >> Well done, thanks a lot!
> >>
> >> Checked in.
> > I think CFG_CMD_NFS should be considered "non-standard". It does not
> > even compile for AT91RM9200.

As long as the NFS support does not compile on all platforms it should
probably be non-standard - _iff_ it compiles on all platforms I would
certainly reconsider this as the code impact is minimal but the
feature will be very helpful (IMHO).

But until then, Steven can you share the compile problems with us so
we can fix them?  There should really be no general reason why this
should not work on ARM, or am I missing something?

Thanks!
  Detlev

--
Directories are added, deleted, and rearranged much as you would
expect, even if you don't know it's what you'd expect.