[U-Boot-Users] Can we limit number of messages per day.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Feb 25 00:36:26 CET 2004

In message <403B8842.617F5981 at aristoslogic.com> you wrote:
> Wont it be nice to limit these number of messages to 1 or 2 a day.
> > Today's Topics:
> >
> >    1. RE: Problems with u-boot, PPChameleonEVB and MontaVista kernel (Andy Hawkins)
> >    2. Re: Where can I find a libgcc.a with software FP. (Wolfgang Denk)
> >    3. Re: telnet server on u-boot (Detlev Zundel)
> >    4. Re: Compile Error (Wolfgang Denk)
> >    5. Re: NFS support patch (Detlev Zundel)
> >    6. RE: Problems with u-boot, PPChameleonEVB and MontaVista kernel (Andy Hawkins)
> >    7. Re: NFS support patch (Steven Scholz)
> >    8. Memory Access Problem (sudhakar rajashekhara)
> >    9. Re: telnet server on u-boot (Wolfgang Denk)
> >   10. Re: NFS support patch (Steven Scholz)
> >   11. Re: telnet server on u-boot (Laurent Mohin)
> >   12. Re: Where can I find a libgcc.a with software FP. (Marius Groeger)

Well, this is an active project with some real  work  going  on.  You
already  receive  the list in digest form which reduces the number of
messages significantly. If this is still too much traffic for you you
can always opt out.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from
a simple system that worked."             - John Gall, _Systemantics_