[U-Boot-Users] Error on installing ELDK 2.1

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 26 10:27:15 CET 2004

See http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/ELDKInstallationAborts

> I downloaded ELDK 2.1 and burned a CD.

Alternatively, you gould use ELDK 3.0; see
ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/eldk/3.0/ppc-linux-x86/distribution/

> BTW, I had installed MVL PRO3.0 on my host.Should I
> removed it for installing ELDK 2.1?

There is no reason to do that.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
PROGRAM - n.  A magic spell cast over a computer  allowing it to turn
one's input into error messages.
v. tr. - To engage in a pastime similar to banging one's head against
a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.