[U-Boot-Users] IDE LBA48 support and vsprintf 64bit support

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Fri Feb 27 19:35:47 CET 2004

> For disks, you can scale the value by 1e9 and then print in
> decimal.  I'm pretty sure this is what you would be doing anyway, no?

Not really.
Most places that needed it was printing out the sector number of the ide
commands in decimal.
And whenthe sector number exceeds 32bit, 64bit has to be used.

I could change them to hex,which could print it without any problem, or
leave it as 32bit, in which case it can handle 16 times larger disks
than now (4 more bits (28->32)) (which is 2.1TB, not 548GB as i said
before...)