[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot Not Loading Successfully

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 1 18:15:23 CET 2004

Dear Sam Song,

please stick with the netiquette and use  standard  '>  '  marks  for
quotation. DOn't quote text not relevant to your answer.

In message <20040101160217.1988.qmail at web15003.mail.bjs.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Pls tell us the FLASH SPEED or we cannot check the OR0
> configuration for you.Meanwhile,what's your reset

This  has  nothing  to  do  with  that  sort  of  the  problem.   The
documentation  for the problem and the solution is right there in the
source file.

Best regards, and a Happy New Year!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Real computer scientists don't comment their  code.  The  identifiers
are so long they can't afford the disk space.