[U-Boot-Users] Hang after relocating u-boot code...

SAM SONG samsongshu at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jan 2 03:55:51 CET 2004

 --- Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> 的正文:> Hello,

<20040101035021.6532.qmail at web15001.mail.bjs.yahoo.com>
> you wrote:
> >
> > > Is it _exactly_ the same design, with the same
> types
> > > of SDRAM chips?
> >
> > Thanks you so much for your hints.I missed this
> key
> > point.Yes,two chips of MT48LC16M16A2-75-B(1-1) on
> > LITE_DW board with cs1 and two chips of
> > MT48LC16M16A2-75-IT-C(2-2) on my board with cs1.I
> > guess both are the same type.Am I right?
>
> And the same CPU, same clock sources, etc. - all
> exactly the same?

I think so.The case of LITE_DW is XPC823EZT66B2 with
8MHz,mine is XPC823EZT75B2 with 8MHz.Our SDRAM part
design base on LITE_DW. Also use same chips and hope
we could go smoothly on development.In addition,I
tested burst write with unreasonable configuration on
LITE_DW and it could get through(I mean U-Boot booted
normally on LITE_DW but not test further for possible
results).So I focus my mind on six RAM WORD of UPMA
BURST READ.

Best regards,

Sam Song