[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot on MPC8280

David Aldrich david.aldrich at t-modus.nec.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 15:17:20 CET 2004

Hi

> Do you think that the Windriver equipment ( e.g. VisionPROBE
> ) is of low quality?
>
> When looking at the demos, they have been looking a bit
> sharper than e.g. the BDI2000.

I have seen several posts by Wolfgang giving a poor opinion (to put it
mildly) of the Vision Probe.  However, it is worth noting that Wind
River announced in late 2003 that Vision Probe now supports Linux.  So I
guess they now properly support the MMU etc.  But I can't get much
information about it from Wind River.  Has anyone tried the new version?

David