[U-Boot-Users] Some puzzles on dram_size()

SAM SONG samsongshu at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jan 7 16:16:38 CET 2004

Hi,Chris,

 --- chris at nanometrics.ca >
> Hi Sam,
>
>for (cnt = maxsize / sizeof (long) / 2; cnt >
> 0; cnt >>= 1) {
>for (cnt = 1; cnt < maxsize / sizeof (long);
> cnt <<= 1) {

>I know, I'm free to submit a patch, but I'm a
>combination of busy and lazy.

Thanks for your "lazy" work.It does work basically.I
tested these two lines on LITE_DW and ran well when
SDRAM_MAX_SIZE equaled to the actual RAM size.A pity
is that it cannot work while the setting of
SDRAM_MAX_SIZE is bigger than the actual RAM.It seems
that the RAM-SIZE test code still needs your patch.

Have a nice day!

Sam