[U-Boot-Users] Re: Some puzzles on dram_size()

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 7 17:36:41 CET 2004

In message <20040107155938.24169.qmail at web15207.mail.bjs.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> 2. The RAM-SIZE test code of u-boot-1.0.0 in RPXlite.c
> can only work right when the setting of SDRAM_MAX_SIZE

I'm not discussing any (probably broken) implementation of a specific
board  in  1.0.0.  I  was   referring   to   the   current   _common_
implemetation_  for  all boards that use such a function from the top
of CVS (checked in _after_ 1.0.1).

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
If programming was easy, they wouldn't need something as  complicated
as a human being to do it, now would they?
                       - L. Wall & R. L. Schwartz, _Programming Perl_