[U-Boot-Users] debugging error

Himansu Doshi rocder at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:08:58 CET 2004

Hi,

I have compiled the u-boot for at91rm9000dk board. I have used insight tool
chain for arm for compling the source. However since the linker provided
with the tool chain of insight was having some problems I have used the
linker provided form X-tools. I am getting the elf and the bin files.however
when I try to debug the ELF file I get the following error…..

error loading "/Himansu/u-boot-1.0.0/u-boot bad offset (0x2011eb2f) in
compilation unit header (offset 0x0 + 6) [in module
/Himansu/u-boot-1.0.0/u-boot]

I am using insight debugger for debugging and I have also tried it on the
GDBTK debugger provided by x-tools…

NRI’s, Free Money transfer to India.
http://server1.msn.co.in/msnleads/citibankrca/citibankrca2.asp?type=hottag
Click here.