[U-Boot-Users] after_reloc

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 13 14:55:11 CET 2004

In message <20040113033423.1125729960.neelakantan at isofttech.com> you wrote:

> I have a doubt.Who is calling the function after_reloc located in board
> specific c files.

Use "grep" to find out. Lear to use the available tools.

> What does the assembly command bl mean?

Get yourself a PowerPC processor manual.

> What does the line
> bl board_init_f do?

Call the function board_init_f().

> If u anyone of u find time please clear my doubt.

Ummm... please: this list is NOT intended to  teach  programming;  if
youcannot read assembler or C code you have to learn this first.

> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-125=
> 2">
> <STYLE type=3Dtext/css>

And please NEVER post HTML to this list!

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Either one of us, by himself, is expendable.  Both of us are not.
	-- Kirk, "The Devil in the Dark", stardate 3196.1