[U-Boot-Users] Intel Strataflash in 8-bit mode

Brad Kemp Brad.Kemp at Seranoa.com
Wed Jan 14 16:50:56 CET 2004

All the drivers are derived from my original strataflash driver.
There is a problem with 8bit wide detection in the flash_cfi_detect
routine.
The work around is to hardcode the port width after flash_cfi_detect is
called. I believe I understand the problem, but
I have no access to 8bit hardware.
If some one is willing to help debug the problem with 8 bit wide
protection, I will take on fixing the strataflash driver and moving it
to the drivers directory.
This driver does include support for 64 bit wide flash and access to the
write once areas.
Is anyone willing and able to work with me?
Brad