[U-Boot-Users] Intel Strataflash in 8-bit mode

listmember at orkun.us listmember at orkun.us
Wed Jan 14 17:39:56 CET 2004

Brad,

Unfortunately, I don't have 8 bit strataflash. I can't help there.

I looked at your driver for Cogent CSB272 board intially but it does not
seem to support 2x 16-bit strataflash on a 32bit bus either.

I can help you with the driver to add such support as well. I agree a
unified flash driver that is capable of handling various bus and port
widths is probably a good thing. Few boards if any have odd ball
configurations that need a custom driver. Most newer flash are CFI
compliant.

Regards,
Tolunay