[U-Boot-Users] Re: u-boot patch for coldfire 5272

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 19 23:56:14 CET 2004

Dear Josef,

in message <200401190831.31507.josef.baumgartner at telex.de> you wrote:

> I get many requests regarding my coldfire 5272 port. How is the state
> of my patch? Do you think it could be applied in the next time?

Sorry for keeping you waiting. But I'm extremely short of time at the
moment, and there are some other patches in the queue which have been
waiting much longer, but I need at least a couple of contiguous  hous
to  work on these and understand their implications. Please allow for
another week or so...

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
A mouse is an elephant built by the Japanese.