[U-Boot-Users] uboot for MPC8266 PCIAI card

Deepak_Kesarwani Deepak_Kesarwani at satyam.com
Tue Jan 20 11:58:48 CET 2004

Hi,
We are using  MPC8266PCIAI Card from Motorola.
We have BSP for MPC8266ADS from Metrowerks.
we are getting the following error when we are trying to erase the flash by
selecting flash programmer -> Erase option.
CFP: Communications Engine Error: The CFP can not write target register: PC.
The CWPP response code is: 0x80004005.
can anyone help me for above error.

Thanks & Regards
Deepak kesarwani