[U-Boot-Users] uboot for MPC8266 PCIAI card

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 20 14:03:45 CET 2004

In message <877B003B6F03D511A22E00B0D078E7A817FC09CF at hst.satyam.com> you wrote:
> I am getting folowing error when i am trying to erase the flash content.
>
> CFP: Communications Engine Error: The CFP can not write target register: PC.
> > The CWPP response code is: 0x80004005.
> i want to know what can be the cause of above error message.

Yes, I read this before. But you are here on the U-Boot users mailing
list, and I cannot see any relation to U-boot in your question.

Read: your question is off-topic here.

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Just think of a computer as hardware you can program."
- Nigel de la Tierre