[U-Boot-Users] Endianness for MIPS

Ed Okerson eokerson at texasconnect.net
Wed Jan 28 00:32:28 CET 2004

Jerry,

I have already made most of the necessary changes for this to work.  So
far all but one are checked into CVS.  The one that isn't is related to
reading Compact Flash cards.  Wolfgang didn't like the way I did it, and I
have not made a new patch the way he wants yet, but it is on the to-do
list.

Ed Okerson