[U-Boot-Users] ARM exception vectors -- relocating

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 7 10:09:31 CEST 2004

In message <Pine.LNX.4.56.0407070943450.1753 at mag.sysgo.com> you wrote:

> > This is one of the areas where the old ARMBoot  code  hits  us  hard.
> > They never implemented the relocation correctly.
>
> Interrupts worked fine in ARMboot. Maybe you broke CONFIG_USE_IRQ when
> you ripped the code.

Maybe, but I don't think so. At least I see no  code  in  ARMBoot  to
relocate the exception vectors.

Do you still have access to an ARMBoot based system using interrupts?
Do interrupts continue to work when you  are  running  from  RAM  and
erase the flash?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Of course there's no reason for it, it's just our policy.