[U-Boot-Users] More 8540/8560 ADS Patches Soon

Jon Loeliger jdl at freescale.com
Wed Jul 7 23:50:14 CEST 2004

Wolfgang,

I have some more development for the 8540/8560 ADS boards
that I would like to turn into patches and submit to the list.
However, I'd like to make those patches versus the top of CVS
after my previous set have been applied if possible.  Do you
have a feel for when you might be able to get to them?

Just FYI, the new development here will incorporate support
for larger (up to 2G) memories on the 8540/60 ADS boards,
and will incorporate some changes from Tom Armistead sent
privately to me.

Thanks,
jdl