[U-Boot-Users] moving u-boot to upper address

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jul 9 16:17:31 CEST 2004

In message <312970-22004759124533430 at M2W056.mail2web.com> you wrote:
> I want u-boot to live in the upper boot area 0xfff00000.

Which processor and board are you talking about?

> I just want to know if there is anything wrong with what I have done or if

How should we know? You don't bother the mantion anything about  your
hardware.  this could be an ARM system, and all you did is completely
bogus.

> I am dealing with custom hardware and I don't have a hardware debugger -
> lots of flash and crash so I am not exactly sure where my problem is.

Then proceed one step by eanother. Step 1 is to buy a BDI2000.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Quote from a recent meeting:   "We are going to continue having these
meetings everyday until I find out why no work is getting done."