[U-Boot-Users] What are IBAT and DBAT?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jul 11 01:16:04 CEST 2004

In message <40DFC8A9.6080506 at att.net> you wrote:

> However, I should note that, in U-Boot 1.0.0, the file
> "board/bmw/early_init.S" does not contain a GPL header.

Thanks for pointing out. I will try to fix this.

James, IIRC it was you  who  submitted  the  "board/bmw/early_init.S"
code; can you please submit a patch to add a GPL header to this file,
or otherwise make clear that this file is under GPL so I can do that?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Prediction is very difficult, especially of the future.  - Niels Bohr