[U-Boot-Users] Add support for TQM5200 board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jul 11 19:31:00 CEST 2004

In message <DE2CC66C40EAB74EA6D66AC71BF98E1EFE2915 at TQ-MAILSRV-1> you wrote:

> * Patch by Martin Krause, 30 June 2004:
>   Add support for TQM5200 board

Added, thanks.

Problems fixed:

* Please stick to the Coding Style (trailing white space)

* Please keep lists sorted.

Requests:

* Please keep output from the Makefile as short as possible.
  This is NOT the place to print novels.

* All other TQM modules auto-detect and auto-size the flash. The
  TQM5200 should do that, too.

* Actually I wonder if we really need different U-Boot images for the
  existing board configurations. If the code auto-sizes memory (as it
  should) you could probably  run  the  same  image  on  all  baords,
  especially  as  long  as you don't add any support for the graphics
  controller to U-Boot.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The first thing we do is kill all the lawyers.
(Shakespeare. II Henry VI, Act IV, scene ii)