[U-Boot-Users] Add support for TQM5200 board
wd at denx.de
Sun Jul 11 19:31:00 CEST 2004
In message <DE2CC66C40EAB74EA6D66AC71BF98E1EFE2915 at TQ-MAILSRV-1> you wrote:
> * Patch by Martin Krause, 30 June 2004:
> Add support for TQM5200 board
* Please stick to the Coding Style (trailing white space)
* Please keep lists sorted.
* Please keep output from the Makefile as short as possible.
This is NOT the place to print novels.
* All other TQM modules auto-detect and auto-size the flash. The
TQM5200 should do that, too.
* Actually I wonder if we really need different U-Boot images for the
existing board configurations. If the code auto-sizes memory (as it
should) you could probably run the same image on all baords,
especially as long as you don't add any support for the graphics
controller to U-Boot.
Software Engineering: Embedded and Realtime Systems, Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87 Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88 Email: wd at denx.de
The first thing we do is kill all the lawyers.
(Shakespeare. II Henry VI, Act IV, scene ii)
More information about the U-Boot