[U-Boot-Users] Debugging U-Boot Under DDD

VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) Gerald.VanBaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Tue Jul 13 20:14:37 CEST 2004

Did you erase 0x04000000 (and following) before loading?

Read those locations before and after programming and tell us what they have in them.

gvb

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.