[U-Boot-Users] Re:Re: Contents of U-Boot-Users digest , Vol 1 #866 - 6 msgs. Message 6. Why the contents in SDRAM stay?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 14 22:14:17 CEST 2004

Dear Jihua,

in message <92B7B15A1C9E564B94BEE09BA4E1E2A603D730 at aae-exchange.aaesys.com> you wrote:

> Subject: Re: [U-Boot-Users] Re:Re: Contents of U-Boot-Users digest , Vol 1 #866 - 6 msgs. Message 6. Why the contents in SDRAM stay?

Will you please re-read the Netiquette and stick  to  standard  rules
when replying to messages on mailing lists?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
On the system *I* administrate, vi is symlinked to ed. Emacs has been
replaced by a script which 1) Generates a  syslog  message  at  level
LOG_EMERG; 2) reduces the user's disk quota by 100K; and  3) RUNS ED!