[U-Boot-Users] u-boot 1.1.1 & Intel LXT972A

VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) Gerald.VanBaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Tue Jul 20 20:55:49 CEST 2004

I understand you are pinging _from_ u-boot.  If not, that is a problem.

Do you see ARP replies from your ping target?  If not, you have a problem with either the target machine or the ARP packet itself (most likely the former: ethereal should tell you about packet problems).

Is the FEC interrupt happening?  Do you see packets in the FEC Rx queue?

If you are seeing ARP replies on the network, you have a ethernet receive problem.  Based on others similar questions in the archives, most likely you don't have the Rx clocking configured properly.  You might not have the port pins used by the ethernet Rx functions configured properly.  You might not have the PHY configured correctly.

gvb

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.