[U-Boot-Users] Newbie question - cross

Michael Bendzick michaelb at logicpd.com
Wed Jul 21 03:00:40 CEST 2004

Wolfgang-

I will take a look at rebuilding binutils then.

As for dual emailing the bulk of the problem actually seems to have come
from something between my mailserver and lists.sourceforge.net.  It took 28
minutes for my first message to be sent back to me on the list, hence
thinking my first email didn't work.  Past performance has been closer to 3
minutes.

Don't worry, I will continue to lament the use of MS Lookout(!).

-Michael Bendzick