[U-Boot-Users] Re: U-Boot-Users digest, Vol 1 #861 - 14 msgs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 21 09:35:07 CEST 2004

Rakesh,

in message <002a01c46ee3$2d21adf0$8200a8c0 at RakeshJagota> you wrote:

> From where can I download  latest u-boot.

Start reading the documentation; see for example
http://u-boot.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/u-boot
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/Manual

And never again post regular messages to the u-boot-users-admin address.

And  never  ever  post  a  message  without  a  descriptive  subject,
ESPECIALLY NOTY just with a DIGEST SUBJECT!!!!

AND NEVER EVER QUOTE 700+ LINES OF COMPLETELY UNRELEVANT  STUFF  JUST
TO ASK A SINGLE LINE QUESTION!!!

And never ever post HTML to this list (like you did in  your  message
to the admin address).

Wow. This is  so  far  the  record  for  complete  ignorance  of  all
netiquette in all postings I've seen so far on the U-Boot and PPCBoot
lists. And this with the first message. Really impressive :-(

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Overflow on /dev/null, please empty the bit bucket.