[U-Boot-Users] Newbie question - cross

Michael Bendzick michaelb at logicpd.com
Thu Jul 22 01:57:29 CEST 2004

Wolfgang-

Can you recommend a location to obtain an SRPM and patches for binutils
2.14?  This seems to be the best thing to do before executing the
instructions in section 3.7.3 of the DULG, "bash$ ${CROSS_COMPILE}rpmbuild
-ba <package_name.spec>.  I have no spec file for 2.14, so I don't think
that step would work too well.

Perhaps this would just mess everything up, but would it be better to just
jump to binutils 2.15 instead?

Thanks,

-Michael Bendzick