[U-Boot-Users] NAND Flash on H2 (Dongyan Chai)

chaidy at lenovo.com chaidy at lenovo.com
Thu Jul 22 03:34:40 CEST 2004

First, thanks for Wolfgang's reply to my last post.

I'am trying to make U-Boot work with the NAND flash on H2, that is
I hope U-Boot can boot kernel from Nand flash. I copied the codes
related to NAND from u-boot-1.1.1-h3 (which can be downloaded from
linux.omap.com) to platform.S, cmd_nand.c, omap1610innovator.c and
omap1610h2.h. Compiling was ok, but once I run the u-boot on H2, it
entered an infinite loop at nand_init (which called nand_probe, then
NanD_ScanChips, NanD_IdentChip, NanD_Command).

I found some macros (such as NAND_CTL_CLRALE) are defined as udelay().
It is ok for H2 or H3? Can anybody tell me whether the nand code works
on H3? If yes, what about H2? Thank you.

Best regards,
Dongyan Chai