[U-Boot-Users] Uboot Into Internal Rom

Lars Munch lars at segv.dk
Thu Jul 22 14:32:02 CEST 2004

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 01:36:31AM -0700, Erick Castillo wrote:
> The AT91RM9200 Development Kits by default have a startup program in the
> internal 128k of rom. Is there any way to place U-Boot in the internal ROM?
> Basically, how do I replace the default first level boot on the AT91RM9200
> chip?

AFAIK, you cant, but you can override the internal boot rom by
setting BSM high during reset. THere should be at resistor R159 to
change the bahaviour.

Please note that the AT91RM9200-DK port is not a full port and depends
on Atmels loader.bin is placed first in the flash. The u-boot AT91RM9200-DK
port do no initialize cpu, flash or sdram.

-- Lars Munch