[U-Boot-Users] Booting Board Without BDI

VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) Gerald.VanBaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Fri Jul 23 21:09:11 CEST 2004

Another tip: look at your BDI configuration file and see what it is doing that you forgot to do in your initialization (often RAM initialization, sometimes port or other register initialization).  You should run a stripped down BDI config file (minimum hardware initialization) which should also point you to the problem area (at least you will be able to do some debugging on the "broken" initialization).

Wolfgang has a _lot_ of example BDI config files, check out the one(s) which match your processor
  ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/BDI2000/

gvb

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.